7 Inspiring Scriptures throughout the Day
We are inundated with cares and uncertainties of life which make us feel nervous and anxious. Yes, with all honesty, we struggle every day. Therefore, it is very critical to start our day with prayers and meditation on the Word of God that will help us go through each day. Surround our home with home decor.
Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8
Here are 7 scriptures to encourage and inspire you throughout the day.
- Psalms 118: 24 – This is the day which the Lordhath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Yes, if we recognize that each day is a gift from God, we can start our day with a grateful heart and the confidence that we will not be tempted or tried more than we can bear.
- Psalm 30:5 – For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
It doesn’t literally mean that we will cry through the night and the next day everything will be fine. But instead, it gives us assurance that even in the midst of our sufferings, we will find joy and comfort through our Heavenly Father.
- Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
We may encounter trials and setbacks each day, but God gives us the confidence that there is hope in the midst of it.
- Mark 16:15 – He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Knowing the very reason of your existence will give you a purposeful life each day. As Christians, we ought to share the Gospel and Cards-Pass It On-Jesus Loves Everyone is an awesome way to share the love of God to all the people we meet.
- Proverbs 16:24 – Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
Words are powerful; it can build or break. So saying kind words doesn’t only edify other who hears them, but encourage us as well.
- Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
It reminds you that God is your strength and hope when you feel like giving up in the midst of a difficult situation.
- Proverbs 3:6 – In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Each day we are confronted with many choices, but every important decision should be brought to God in prayer in order to lead us in the right direction. Put your prayer in writing and tuck them away in a prayer box to let God know that you wait upon His perfect time.
The very first thing you pay attention to has a strong influence on the rest of your day. Therefore, there’s no better way to start your day on the right direction than to be led by God’s Word. The promise Box is loaded with God’s promises, an awesome way to receive a dose of inspiration each day.